Explore Skåne: My 2015 adventures in Skåne.

Stenshuvud. Foto:Elina Nomad

 

 My 2015 adventures in Skåne.


This summer I was in Skåne. It was a bit confusing to myself too that I stayed at a place I live. Before, I always traveled to 'somewhere', and so my friends asked me, "Where are you going this summer?" It was strange to say, "I will stare in Malmö and travel around Skåne." In November 2014, I decided, and it felt great! When did summer come I did not know what to do, because I could not find a cafe job, and I was alone in Malmö. I decided to go on small adventures around Skåne. I had summer jojo card which was the best idea to buy! I could have gone to more places, but sometimes I felt not so good and it's good to rest at home too .... Unfortunately I did not have much money to explore Malmö and the other cities (cafe and camping food cost a lot in Sweden ) so also a reason why I stayed at home and went for small everyday trips on a bicycle around Malmö ... 

I wish it could be my job - explore.

SPRING/SUMMER

      AUTUMN


      Helsingborg. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Simrishamn. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Köra tillbaks till Malmö. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Stenshuvud. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Malmö. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Malmö. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Falsterbo-Skänor. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Ystad. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Ales Stenar. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Kullaberg. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Kattvik. Foto: Elina Nomad

      Thank you!

      @elinanomad

      Comments