Malmö: When my bestie Lisa visiting for 12h from UK.

When my bestie Lisa visiting for 12h from UK.

Or what to do in Malmö for a short visit?

Well, Lisa definitely got a bit the unusual "what to do in Malmö" visit than anyone else. My friend Elin has left her van in my care, and we went for a short roadtrip to Lomma and the bridge area and had a lunch with my other two friends from here. At Lomma we hoped to go swimming, but it was that time of the summer, when the seaweed had come in to the coast and... it smelled! After the driving around, it was a time to see little bit Malmö too. My usual thing  have a falafel and go to the beach, pass through the vivid Möllan through the "fancy" Davidshall and Stadsbiblioteket and off you are at the beach!


Lisa Marie Grigsby is my friend from Falmouth University. We both bonded with similar view on life through photography. Two silly romantic and a bit naive girls, but Lisa is softer than me, I was a bit more edgy and expressed in photography also a bit of darkness not only the brightness of life. It was nice to see someone from Cornwall time... it had been 3 years since I left UK. 









 






 



































 

  



 






 






Thank you!

See you soon, Lisa.

@elinanomad

Comments