Skåne: 48H party cafe "in the clouds" for secret party in the forest.

48H party cafe "in the clouds" 

for secret party in the forest.


A friend of mine knew that I enjoy being at the outdoor parties, but not to dance and get high, and travel far into dimensions, but to do something to work, to create the event, make sure it's good and comfortable for everyone, help out and run the errands. So, he asked me to come up with an idea for food court to a nonstop weekend party. They needed  warm evening meals, sandwiches as snacks and breakfast food. Non alcoholic beverages too. 

I knew the people I need in this team, and together we came up with food plan. Mainly I got the people and organised our background work, because Elin and Erik got on so well that our meetings switched to swedish and I have a small knowledge of their language. Elin and I discussed food ideas, but as she is the master chef, it was more on her shoulders, on mine to see if it's logical, practical idea as more of experience with festival "fast food". 

The people I got was Elin, Erik was already in on other duties too, Vega and my couchsurfer! It happened that she messaged me few days before and I offered if she wants to join the party or stay in Malmö. She came along! Vega is also a chef who I met working in the kitchen for community project "connectors Malmö". Elin I met on a farm where we worked together in the kitchen for 2 weeks.

Everyone did amazing job! We worked whole night, with shifts as some had to get a sleep too! All food was sold out and we learnt what we would need more/different if did this another time.

Team meet ups and planning.





Grocery shopping at the amazing Malmö möllan market.


  


 







The party place.













My bedroom.
















 




My amazing couchsurfer, the most helpful and adventurous one!

Frozen banana with chocolate always a win win!


Thank you!

@elinanomad

Comments