Explore Skåne : A weekend escape to the Highlands of Skåne.

 


Noise, lights, people, sounds, smells, noise, lights, people, smells, noise. Life back in the city was hitting me. It's beautiful yet difficult to be a highly sensitive weirdo. All I want is to be in a place like Dörröd or just anywhere near the sounds of wind and grass, the whispers of trees and music of leaves in a wind, the music of forest. To breath in the fresh smell of mud, rain, frost. With a glimpse notice the shadows of deer family running behind the trees. All that. My tears were deep from my soul, my heart was burning, my mind had an error trying to save the last minute opened browesers on a "restart". Yes, I will compare it with a computer problems as that's how we live now. And one more last slow weekend with my little friend. I had a happy weekend being back at the village I wish we were inhabitants of. Going for a walk with my little friend through muddy and misty forest streets, meeting the inhabitants of the forest on our walks, embracing morning and afternoon sun, listening to silence and sitting by the fire in the evening one more time at this countryside home, was all I needed for a proper goodbye when 2 weeks ago we moved out back to city life. Also my little friend Chai was so happy to see us! Now it feels a bit calmer in soul& spirit to survive city life.



I got a bautiful ring by Kurt. @kurtmjensendesign


Comments