Life in Sweden. // The moments of November 2017


NOVEMBER 2017

Wrote the stories of life in Dörröd.


After moving back to Malmö used my free gift from Skånetrafiken to visit nearby places. Here are my three posts where I did I travel using this card.

A month full of emotional highs and downs, as usual, but visually you can see how colourful things I see despite my low periods.

That moment when want to take a happy selfie with the sun on your face, but it's so bright that you make face exactly when selfie timer...
The joy of reading Latvian the newest and best magazine for women.
They came!
Dog Whisperer.
Hammock naps are great all year around.
My dear love birdies from Latvia.
The grass in Skåne is green all year.
What a weird pinecone you are!
My casual mornings in Dörröd.
Happy dogs ranch Kurt's artwork.
Just a casual Monday morning in Dörröd.
 
Åhus beach
Åhus - Kristianstad
In Lund
Lund with Polly
Helsingborg, Skåne
Helsingborg, Skåne
Back in Dörrör for a weekend



“October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix





Comments