Explore Skåne: Peaceful november hike at Falsterbo beach.


Explore Skåne: Peaceful November hike at Falsterbo beach. 

The bus 100 takes me to my peaceful place.


Boring info:
Malmö Falsterbo: Buss 100. 

Jump out at the final destination, as can check the Falsterbo Naturum and Konsthall, and then off you go start your hike. You can choose how long you want. I planned to have all day, but instead, I spent a long time at the naturum house, and so only Falsterbo-Skanör, not till Hollviken.

After all the visits to museums, culture and nature exhibitions around Skåne, which you can read/see here(click). I felt so overwhelmed with all the new information I learnt and all the impressions of culture and small discoveries, that I knew for my final day before the weekend in Dörröd - I MUST HEAD TO MY HAPPY PEACEFUL PLACE - FALSTERBO. Especially, when I have this card! Normally I would not pay that much for a round ticket.

As soon as I stepped on the beach, my heart was singing of joy. I love the beach more than a forest, I love the view into the nothingness of your own imagination. The sound of waves crawling onto the shore, the strong smell of seaweed as freedom taste. The sun glitters playing and flickering on the water. Reflections, colours and noise. Just everything. Even though I am not a good swimmer or interest in any water sports, but I love jumping into the sea in my birth cloth and just simply be there, embracing water around my skin, that feeling I can't describe in words, but sometimes I feel like water heals me, and once I get in, I can't get myself out of it. Can I dream of changing into a mermaid? Or into a seal who visits Falsterbo beach now and then. Even my horoscope has nothing to do with water signs, but I crave this feeling of being in water as soon as I am on the shore. Yet, I also would never want to live on a boat.


The beach walks are the most recommended as a therapy for mindfulness. In summer 2016 most of our camping trips were all about Skåneleden coast paths, and I think I don't even need to go into the story of how much in my culture-national identity to a Latvian the sea has a significant importance. Latvians and the sea. It's our heaven. Maybe in psychology, someone could read between lines and find the meaning to my personality why I need this "see all around me" area, but this is what I prefer the most of the beach. I am in between two worlds on the shore, and that's how most of the time my inner world feels. I was thinking 10001 thoughts in my head, at some point I thought I need to stop this, and walking by the sound of humming waves, I managed to let the "imagine white page in mind" or blankness so my mind finds a moment of calm personal solitude... Calmness.

When you go into this feeling with eyes open while hiking, the perspective changes around you. I suddenly started to see the nature itself, as merging with it, as being a part of it, than to distancing me - I am a human enjoying nature. I was all one. No, I did not take any psychedelics, you can reach any calmness by yourself without an extra help.

When I was on the bus, I fell asleep. The fresh air and humming wave sounds had reached me to feel balanced and relaxed. These are my best public transport rides - to fall asleep and wake up at the destination (well, lucky when you need the final stop!)

I don't really use this word, but after this day I felt like saying it,
Namaste.



 


 



 


 


 


 


  
 


 


 


 


 


  
 


 


 


 
 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 

 

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU
 instagram /  

Comments