EXPLORE SKÅNE: Cycling in Skåne: The first spring adventure

The first spring adventure. 

 Cycling adventure in Skåne. 

What do kind of stories people want to read when I share my visual story - photos of the adventure? I have no idea as so far I have only mumbled lines and words just for myself. If I do have anyone who reads my lines, please, tell me, what are the expectations? 

This week has been high on emotions. Even the sad ones felt like the highest sound of violin play, but in overall some emotions have been sorting out, getting into a closet of closure, and finally behaving as a young responsible adult than having emotions as teenagers. This week the peak of emotionality was my grandad's possible birthday if he was not taken by prostate cancer some years ago (feels like yesterday). Also, this week I finally contacted with my other grandad, the one with who I did not grow up and had seen twice in my teenage years and once in my twenties. He has been in my life so less, but I still wear the gift, the necklace, I got from him on my graduation in 2005. Sometimes it makes me sad that it's from him and I have nothing from my important grandad. I wish I had...something with me everyday knowing it was by him. Anyway, so this happened. Connecting in different ways with both. Here in my blog I wrote that I started fundraising on facebook on my grandad's birthday as honouring him. Thanks to all the people, those few 10+ people, who supported my idea I reached the goal and over the goal in 2 days, but my fundraising is running until the 19th of May. A day after my birthday! What a surprise! (Fundraising page)

The weekend started great, on Friday I took maternity photos of my friend Malin, her baby is soon meeting us! Malin is inside out beautiful person, can't wait to meet her firstborn! I challanged myself with the harsh lunch daylight... Something great came out, something not or just... okay! During the editing process I noticed the style I had forgotten. My photography at least I called it was the "bad photography", I loved the crunchy feeling, the wrong exposure or focus, a bit off the standard. Now I had been trying so hard to try to achieve the wanted instagram kind looks, but it's not me, it's not me to be like everyone else... No. A plan is to try to work on again with my quirky oldschool look I used to achieve in my photography. (Falmouth times)

And so here we go... THE FIRST SPRING ADVENTURE. My grandad's birthday weekend trip, well, thanks to him I have enjoyed camping! We cycled to a place, where we had passed by few times and thought we should come try to stay here one time... So, here it is. The bird watcher favorited place! There are visual and text information to read about what kind of birds can see/meet in this lake, which is fantastic for kids to learn and grow interest about bird watching or nature. Then there are two campsite lodges with campfire, and one lodge where can only sit, can try to sleep, but not enough roofspace. Also a tiny toilet (can get in with a wheelchair), and a tower and small "bird watching house" on the lake. Can see it in my photos. Not the tower, the tower can spot from the summer cycling trip to Vombsjön (here). 

On our campnight, at the other camping lodge, there was we guess adult-friends with their kids for an overnight, too. Few girls and one boy! It seemed they really enjoyed, even the outdoor sleeping! 

And the best part... DID NOT NOTICE THE 1HOUR CLOCK CHANGE! This is not the first time when we are on an adventure during this changing clock... at home it hits you, but now you just wake up with your puffy face and drink shitty camping coffee and cycle back against wind to home, roll inside home with smell of fire in your hair, and just go along with your day at home. The only evidence of this actually happened ARE THESE PHOTOS!

Also, maybe I don't need to write anything, but just - look at my photos, tell me they are great (haha, ego boost) and publish in your magazine! (That actually has happened!) THANK YOU! :)

 

 

 






































 









 





 








 





 








 





Thank you for spending your precious time here on my photos! :)

Instagram: @elinanomad

Comments