Latvia: Solo cycling trip to Lapmezciems. // Airbnb: Searooms.


Solo cycling trip to Lapmezciems. 

Airbnb: Searooms

On Sunday I took a small alone cycling adventure 40 km ride to old fisherman village. I didn't want to go camping because of carrying all the gear. All I wanted was to find a peaceful place, to read my book and relax after this stressed few months. In last minute I found this small cabin. A perfect escape spot for myself - @airbnb cabin by the sea. All I wanted was to be able to be by the sea in the sunset and sunrise. It was the only available little spot in whole July, in whole country!!! I'm telling you, Latvia is the next vacay gem. Latvians, buy houses or land together with group of friends, before its too late 😂. Foreigners discovering our secret to "why Latvians are the luckiest".





















WAKEY WAKEY IT'S THE SUNRISE!




THE MORNING FACE.
 



 

Strava.com

Thank you.

@elinanomad

Comments