Latvia // The moments of July 2018



 The moments of July 2018


There are NO WORDS to really describe emotions I had during this month. Finally, it felt like waking up from a very deep sleep, which we can call it as depression. The fight felt it's close to an end. How?! Maybe because I spent quality alone time? I have no idea, but I felt sudden energy flow and lighter feeling in my heart, clearer mind and I smiled more than I felt irritaded and unhappy. These feelings , the airy atmosphere, can be noticed in my photos...at least I see it.

This was a perfect summer, and I already...miss it,  while I am back in Sweden and house sitting in Dörröd. I am so thankful for this 3 months opportunity to be in Latvia!










 



















  

































Thank you!

@elinanomad


Comments