Life in Sweden // Moments of March 2018

 

Moments of March 2018

For the visual notes, this has been a very uninteresting month, but somehow really good for my personal off-photo note life. After the long "healing" process and the reason why I was in Latvia - doctors, health check-ups and finding solutions, I finally feel better and have started new habits to improve my health. (follow the link, my notes on time in Riga)

About that I won't write now, if anyone reads, can message me and ask if you experience some crazy body exhaustion and depressive mindset (even if take d-vitamin already). I will try to write about my new food approach in some other post, just because in the last 3,5 years I have done so many different approaches to improve my health, but I never wrote down or shared, and I should try to write a summary at least. 

Meanwhile, here we go, the most boring photos of march. The only everyday joy was finding the yellow teapot I had been searching since October and found on my grandad's birthday. And another positive note is that my new friends with their sustainable project are succeeded that was mentioned in VOGUE.de!!! They are the Hej Hej mats ladies. 

This month has been all about following the new diet plan, we started juicing and it has been I think 2+ weeks since I drink fresh juice 2-3x per day, then obviously had to have the sauna and sea swim, and the main focus was on job hunt - fixing my website/portfolio (not easy), applying for my education and skills related jobs and also unrelated, got free barista intro course by Barista Kollektiv and barista certification, and went for Easter to Gothenburg! This year I did not colour eggs like the other years I had done just for the fun and tradition,  this year we collected (I watched) seaweed at the Öckerö island in Gothenburg, and that's all, but I will share a visual note post about it later. 

Mentally feels alright, emotionally I try to not feel stressed, but in overall it has been better since I know my health issue cause, and now can improve it.

The first day back from Latvia!

The nearest park. Burning some old dry flowers.


One day freezing, the other day sunbathing on a balcony.

Swedish feather tradition


The free barista course!


BEAUTIFUL.

COLOURS IN MY LIFE





HAPPY EASTER.




THE MOST EXCITING THING! A photo by my of HejMats girls in VOGUE.de

Comments