Life in Sweden. // Moments of January 2018



Well, hello the new 2018! Actually, a month of January is more like a recap month of previous year. I started celebrating the new year with Chinese New year calendar, and it's usually at the end of January, so, we get one month to breathe after western culture festive time and think what do I really want to improve, change, do in the new year. No fear, no problem if I did not do it before 31st December or on 1st of January! I have time for Chinese new years! Last year I focused my 2017 on spiritual cleansing, energy and mental work. This year I know I want to focus on reality, more touchable things, material life improvements. So, I will start with my health.



But what happened in January. Nothing much, very calm, slow and peaceful. But with health issues that I knew it's time I go visit all possible doctors I need in Riga soon. Two stories I have uploaded in January are:







Comments