Life in Dörröd II when it begins to feel like home...

Little explorer Chai
When it begins to feel like home... I finally had a routine with Chai, we knew what is the morning routine: when we wake up, when we go for a walk, when I eat my breakfast, when I meet a neighbor and when I sit down to do my home-study work, and when we go for afternoon walk, and when our favorite man comes home. And more for Chai she knew that all evening after those walks she is getting so much cuddles and love, that she will fall asleep snoring in her dog's happiness next to one of us on a couch.

Morning walks came in our daily routine as a flash. In Malmö I am not really a morning person, I still wake up early, but sometimes I can just lay in a bed for 2h and sleep with eyes open. Here, I thought I must shift my mental state. I started waking up early, sat for a moment in complete morning silence, drunk warm water or "sea buck-thorn" juice, together with Chai did some stretching yoga poses, then I took my camera, put on socks, boots, warm jacket and off we went for a walk in the sunrise. I loved how excited each morning Chai was, shaking from excitement, following me around until my hat is on and then running to the door jumping up trying to reach the handle... She was so excited!!! Each morning it made me smile.


These walks we did everyday, indeed was needed for both of us. She has in her past to be a bit of an adventurer, so, she could mark her area and smell the world around her. For me I could mentally switch off from Malmö life, and fully finally embrace the surroundings of nature noticing small details of changes around within colour and light spectra: leaves changes the color, how the sun comes later by a minute everyday, when and where we will meet up with the deer family, sometimes I was starring to squirrels the same long as Chai, but sometimes I pushed our path away from them.

The last months have been a lot of to take in emotionally, at least comparing to other past events, this autumn breeze of change was more lighter than heavier. Some friendships sorted out, I cleaned my overall-always-seeing-good-in attitude, I have made a small plan for the next couple of weeks in the future, some small goals. It helps. Making small goals. As my brother once said to me, if have no goals, its hard and difficult to live, its just as existing but not knowing how and what. He recommended to make big plan. I totally understand, but I added to his suggestion, that also have to be ready that plans can go wrong too, and have to be ready to face it. Knowing that I can't cope with stress, I instead made small plans. My plans right now are not with some outcome, my plans are more of finishing unfinished. One by one, giving each task few months or some are even day/week questions.

Anyway, these are the days when it finally felt like a home. It always takes me the first 2-3 days to settle and adapt, and suddenly it all just feels like a home. Sometimes it also matters of people who has trusted me their keys to their house, and the energy within the house, but usually I sense the atmosphere fast, and create my own little bubble-feeling.

Photos. I finally took my camera with me. Photography has been my therapy for years and years, and now being just on the doorstep to the forest and having a happy little dog, was just a dream come true for a nature therapy! We were lucky that the most of times when we choose to go for walks it was sunny, while from IG stories I saw that Malmö had its usual weather. I didn't really care, but obviously for photos I was hoping for sunlight, otherwise we went for a walks in whatever weather.

As I read on my Instagram photo note on one of these days, in my homeland it was already snowing while I was still in full on autumness. Here is the comment and the photo I shared(clickhere): "My little friend Chai. We go for morning and afternoon walks everyday. I've never had a dog who needs to be taken for a walk, only when being left with dogs by friends when they're off to somewhere. So this is nice to have a company with me. Cat or dog I love both, both needed. But I can see how dogs are good for those with anxious/depressive mind. Chai's sad face pushes me or demands me to get out into the forest. To see her happy, makes you happy! That simple 😊 :) "
The first day story read/click here. 

Her favorite walks are when she gets wide space from me holder the leash
At home moments. Studies. Yoga with dog. Funny shirts in the laundry room are found.
She does not like phone camera.
I thought this looked a bit funny seeing the big bus on the small road a bit in the middle of nowhere. school bus.
These cats are the weirdest clowns I had met. Made me smile and laugh everytime we met.
Our first walk with bringing the camera with me, so it meant more stops which she didnt enjoy when I decided to stop! So that look :)
"Oh, come on, human, lets go!"
Usually on afternoon walks we came back this way, and always, always the sun either surprised us there or was already sunny, but ...you know light catchers... those few minutes before sun down... yes, you know!
On the walk meeting HDR 5 boys who were not interested in apples we had with us.
Oh, you little explorer!
Can't get tired from the kitchen view...
Kindergarden over there. Happy kids!
Now we have became better friends after almost full five days here.
During these 3 days I finally started waking up before sunrise....
Skåneleden shed and path just next to home!
Those are just your neighbor chickens, Chai! You can't even try to catch them!
Some mornings we went for a run. And found really purple mushroom matching with my shoes!
Friday begun with piano and that's how she had her friday evening ending... sleeping by the indoor fire.




This is part 1 of life in Dörröd.
This is 2nd part of life in Dörröd, when it felt we have settled in...
This is our first weekend just us and the dogs, part 3.
This is part 4 with the most beautiful Monday this autumn.