Explore Skåne: Cycling in Skåne: Malmö - Söderåsen.



 Biketouring: Malmö - Söderåsen.

A family picnic at the park.

100+ km cycling adventure and at the destination family picnic with a view! I can't say it was an easy cycle for me, but to Viktor yes, as he is a everyday pro cyclist in general. I struggled, I had pain in my back, I got tired of sitting, BUT I ARRIVED IN THE END! Too tired to reflect my thoughts on this adventure, but I guess the photos will tell you a lot more.



When I got back to Malmö, I straight away changed from cycling tight nerd cloth to a dress, grabbed swimming suit and cycled (again or more) to the Malmö beach. A late evening swim is all I love in my city. Refreshing water recharged my cycling newbie muscles 😂

p.s. The last km I used my sommar jojo to get home, not yet able to have 150+ km adventure. The swim was perfect healing moment.


  

Off we go into adventure!





 


Campsite moments.









Odesjön and Söderåsen park picnic.







   


















 



 Thank you!

@elinanomad

Comments