11 things about me. // Tagging "game" on instagram.

I rarely or likely never fulfill these tagging games, but I'll try this time, delete later 😄 Thanks to interesting person @olia_en_route who tagged me. 
SO then10 about me ?

1. Tomatoe is my kind chocolate. Really. I LOVE the red berry from a greenhouse.

 

2. I tried to learn Russian, German, French and Spanish, but the only languages I managed to "master" is English, and hopefully one day Swedish.

 

 


3. I wore DIY flowercrown everyday for a year once.

 


4. I hated olives until I hitchhiked to South of France and only lived on olive, cheese and red wine diet.


5. I live abroad already 10 random years (2007-). It's not economical decision, life happened and I accepted.

NYC 2008

 


6. Sometimes I'm lazy to talk with people, and they assume I dislike them. I'm an introvert INFP to whom it's a normal characteristic side effect.

 

7. The most challenging experience I had was a summer camp teacher job in Catskill camp USA. No English, just turned 17, and far away from family for first time. 

 

8. In my nomad backpack I always had one fancy dress, and if someone asked, I said "Maybe I meet my future husband today I wanna look nice than a nomad from a road." 

 

9. Living in Cornwall I stole cauliflower for two weeks on the way to home from a field because my Latvian bank collapsed, until I got a new bankcard. 


10. The most inspiring and interesting, and amazing people I have met have been in the forests.


11. My favorite adventure was going to the north of Sweden in winter camping/hitchhiking trip.


Comments