Nomad notes: My first Easter in Sweden. // Time alone for an introvert soul. Järna.

Easter solitude.


I am searching, exploring, learning and embracing. This adventure has have many strange things happening that I can't explain in words, no, maybe I could, but to write it down, you might think I am taking something to see the unseen, but I am feeling... I am connecting to the world like never before on my adventure journeys closer to my soul. 


During Easter I was alone at my friends home, where I am basically like the invisible fourth housemate. Robin, Leon and Simon are amazing souls, and I am overwhelmed with their touch letting me to be here, letting me to arrive at random hours and crashing, and trusting me to be in their home alone even when we know each other for a short time. Yet, they are not the usual people, they are much deeper souls, more connected to their core and around them you, the person who has not worked with yourself, will feel that your inner energies are boiling up, because... it is time to get to know yourself, your core. 

At first I felt a bit scared, maybe even embarrassed for having such lonely Easter, because... Those stupid thoughts "you are on an adventure, you are traveling, you should be with people, have an amazing life , experience, adventure, keep impressing and living inspiring" or something so stupid, but then I understood I can't push myself on anyone I have met around here. I am newbie and I am not a local, they have their privacy among their friend circles too. They have been generous already, and I need to enjoy being finally alone for a while. It's not that I am using or taking advantage of them, I really try to give back as much as I can, maybe not in physical value - money, but there are many errands, chores and nice things you can do, help out to give back as a thank you. For instance, I try to buy some overall food ingredients I can mix with what they have and cook something for all of us or whoever is at home. It's a small thing, but something. Also cleaning up, not being sloppy or also noticing when I am too much I step back, give space to the other person. Yes, This Easter I have thought a lot, a lot emotions I needed also to embrace form the past week experience with all the heart and such stuff. It's intense. 

...
I am searching for something, I don't know what.


But what did I do?

I made the traditional Latvian style eggs. Recorded a video of how I did it, but it's private for Alex. And then I spent a lot of hours awake sorting out my photos, videos and researching on my next steps, and still applying for jobs Latvia/Sweden. Still gotta try!








  



 











 






Screenshots from my video messages to my friend Alex.


Let's keep on going!


Comments