Explore Sweden: Winter mornings in the woods of Stockholm. // Hitchhiking notes.




“I’m not sure what I’ll do, but—well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale.” 

— F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Ice Palace and Other Stories





It was three days long one moment of this in these photos. It was full moon. We took sauna and run naked under the stars, embracing that we are alive, and experience this moment called Life. There was music and silence from people next to a fire which caught our eyes and we sank deep into ourselves. I fell asleep by the fire, and I woke up with sun-rays on my face through window. I arrived there dark at night, and morning came with a surprise and excitement that I have woke up in a dream. It was beautiful, relaxing and peaceful environment. An omelet breakfast cooked on a fire stove. People around coming in the kitchen, sitting down, and singing, playing music, being in a here and now moment. And me, sitting there and still thinking I am dreaming. There time felt eternal, that it does not exist, there was time for everything to do. Gazing in the winter sun. Hearing a cat paw-steps on a crispy snow. Picking up firewood, listening to a silence of nature. Trying to pinch myself to really understand I am not dreaming. You just know them less than 24h, why they trust me? Can I learn from them to trust strangers? Can I learn to be that free like them from them? How did they become like this? Are they even real? Why they are so happy? Relax and enjoy the moment, learn to follow the flow and embrace the trust.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gillade du att se dessa bilder?

Det sätt jag samlar ögonblicken av livet i foto, det är min bästa skicklighet!
Om du vill - kontakta mig visualnoteselina@gmail.com och låt oss prata om din fest, evenemang, festival eller mysig sammankomst med vänner eller familj!

LIFE AS IT IS PHOTOGRAPHY 
 
livsstil & evenemangsfotogra:

familjer · bröllop · porträtt
 
°collecting feelings and adventures of life°

Vi hörs, vi ses!
Kram!



Comments