Update of 2021

 



Oh, it has been such a long time since I was consistent and updated my photo adventures here. It has been a very fruitful year and time while I have been away from here. So many great things have happened to me, that I have no idea how to begin to make my blog alive again. Well, mainly I was always telling these stories for myself, for the future me to remember the good moments through the dark times. Now I feel like I needed this blog mainly to keep seeing the good and positive in my life while I was living under a lot of emotional abuse and pressure by someone I thought loved me, but it turned out I loved him and he can't love anyone else as himself. Well, better now than later to find out that and get out from there ASAP. 


My life has changed so much from the person who wrote all these everyday introvert adventures... I am still sharing and updating my photo stories, but I am not that consistent as before. Now I have lots of good emotions and moments that my artistic soul does not search for the "find the good in bad" which was a bit like lie to myself. Seeing the good created moment overlapped with the bad emotions and I had told myself that everything is alright! I was not honest to myself, but that happens to naive people as me who want to see and believe in good in the worst people, situations, moments, surroundings, whatever you call it. 


Also... The new blogger.com blog update kind of put me away from updating. The new adjusments are not so friendly for photo related blogging that it just took more time and I considered to maybe search for a new platform. Maybe.  Dont know yet if I do, but here you go. My first post after very long time of silence.


Oh, but I have been actively sharing my new life living in Stockholm on instagram and youtube! Here is my latest video, running around the forest which was on the doorstep at my new home outside Stockholm.

One more last thing, I have written several new articles for THE NEWBIE GUIDE TO SWEDEN blog. I love the one about my cycling trip! https://www.thenewbieguide.se/author/elina/




Comments