Gardening in Malmö. // Seved + Folkets park + my balcony.


Gardening when living in a city.



Malmö for having your own spot for growing your own food in that way is a friendly city. If you are lucky to find your garden spot! On Malmö-Stad website can find information where you can possibly grow your own food for a certain price. I think not all of the places are mentioned on the website, you can ask around your local friends or do your own research, like, for example, my friend Malin has told me about a community garden called "Odla kompis", but I can't find any good information online about it. If you don't want to and think you don't have green fingers, you can always buy veggies from local gardeners, farmers - REKO-ring-Malmö.


This year I have not taken any spot at the city gardens,  my friend Malin has several as she works with gardening, and I got some kale and Mangold from her gardens. At home o the balcony I mainly have only different kind salads and flowers.

My favourite garden shop in Malmö.
Folketspark garden is for kids.

Early spring!


March season begins with this.

Picked up some garden weed around the home.

SEVED ODLINGSNÄTVÄRK.


 



TIRUPS TRÄDGÅRD.

Our bike trip day to the garden shop.


Visiting Garden shop outside Malmö. Triup's trädgård.
A BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM MALIN - A TOMATO PLANT SHE PLANTED.



Summer season!

 I had lots of salad from Malin's gardens and some veggies, but more often I went home bike basket full of salad leaves and kale, beetroot leaves and such. At home I also had salad leaves, I plat salad leaves, because I find it crazy expensive in the shops, and it's such an easy growing plant! Also a lot of herbs like dill and parsley, peppermint, etc.









BALCONY JOY

SEVED


 

GARDEN ON MY BALCONY.







The end of the summer.









 

 

Let's see what is my garden plan next year!

2016 & 2017 - Balcony gardening tries.
2018-?


 

 





 

Comments