Explore Skåne: Happy dogs ranch + a bikeride Malmö-Dörröd-Trelleborg.








Happy dogs ranch

A bikeride Malmö-Dörröd-Trelleborg.

Rain. It was not so pleasant cycle ride, BUT I somehow enjoyed. Made me feel alive being out in bad weather conditions and I was laughing even about it. I reached the goal: HAPPY DOGS RANCH, it's the best Airbnb of farm stays in Skåne! And just as we arrived to visit, the farm had recently got many, many babies - lambs! Kurt and Liz already had given names to them. Yes, they name all of their animals! Fantastic that they can remember all names, too, I am sure I would forget. 

And then? Nothing much, just chill. Dinner with them, playtime with dogs, a walk, and then back to Malmö, but the long way... He decided to cycle to Trelleborg. Those were nice views and roads, but... me and cycle via Trelleborg to Malmö? No, no. I took a train from T to Malmö and waited for him at home with ready dinner. Haha.

P.s. Sadly my bikecomputer died, so, this trip was not recorded.



























































Thank you!

Follow my instagram:

@elinanomad

Comments