Moments of September, 2016.

Åhus stranden. Foto: Elina
September was a bit more active than other times. I have not written here for long, therefore. Nothing new in my life, but only several changes, and before the summer I had planned two trips this fall. So a lot focus on the planning and not failing my new studies..... 

Eastern Europe. I had planned to visit my family alone this time in September for a week. Later in the first week of October, we will travel to the Balkan countries. So all September, I had to plan my own travel and our trip, and in the meantime to make my new SFI school exercises be done on time, and buy food and cook, clean house, meet or to be a little more social person (maybe), and find a way how I can improve Swedish (or find my motivation fairy!) I will write later about this trip in other posts.

I will be honest. I was not motivated anymore. What happened during the summer with my previous school, I was exhausted and tired of Swedish and just wanted to leave that hate and pain. So here - this was my September: the internal fights with me.


In general, September was a nice month.

  • I went to the homeland and my mother visited me in Malmo.
  • She thought Malmo is dirty and too many people smoke on the street. She very much liked the restaurants we visited (Element, Sajvva (amazing!), And Cafe Mokka, and as usual Espresso House.). And she liked the nature of Skåne a lot! She wants to come back. :)
  • We went to Kullaberg and Söderåsen national parks.
  • I was still swimming until the last day in September!
  • He and I finally went to Copenhagen together as tourists and took our bicycles with us.
    How amazing it was to ride bikes there! Wow! We also met my friends from Lund University, and together we had the best lunch and dinner in the world. Now I understand that Copenhagen is the food lovers place!

  •     And visited beautiful and cosy Åhus too. There I swam a loooot!
  •     I started a new course: painting. Sadly, it is a short course at the ABF.
  •     And my plants had grown!
  •     But the main thing was that I could enjoy the sun as September is still summer!


Vi försökta att camping i Malmö på balkong. Foto: Elina

Jag försöka att minns hur att måla. Foto: Elina
Blommor på balkongträdgård! Foto: Elina
Solnedgång på Malmö stranden. Foto: Elina
Köpenhamn. Foto: Elina
Besöker mormor. Foto: Elina
Min mamma trodde det är så rolig att se så många cyklar i Malmö! Foto: Mamma
Cyklar i Köpenhamn. Foto: Elina


På morgnarna. Foto: Elina Nomad


Målari. Foto: Elina
Köpenhamn. Foto: Elina Nomad







Den bäste pizzor i Köpenhamn. Foto: Elina Nomad










Köpenhamn. Foto: Elina Nomad
simma på morgonen. Foto: Elina Nomad
simma på morgonen. Foto: Elina Nomad

Thank you for reading and following my photos.

More on @elinanomad.

<3

Comments