Explore Skåne: Tjörnarp - Åhus.


Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad


"Nature cheaper than therapy."

This weekend I finally got for camping porridge wild blueberries.
Hiking and camping. Yes, please, more! That’s all I like a lot.

I do not like to be in a town in the summer. I’m not used to it. All the time I was in the countryside or close to nature, or stay outside a city or travelled or live in the country in the farms. I feel like I live in a bird cage, but that’s why I try to go out in nature every weekend. Being in nature only on the weekend, it’s not the same when you live outside the city. I miss the early mornings when the sun comes up. Sometimes I used to wake up very early to be in the quiet mornings moment … Slow to drink my coffee and thoughts on a new day … Now I live in the city of Malmo. My other summer here in Malmo. My mornings are not so calm. Sometimes I drink my coffee on the balcony and watch my little balcony garden. Later I cycle to school to study Swedish. It feels a little sad now, but it is not easy for me to learn new languages. Ehh !!! I hope it will soon come to me …. Swedish language please love me !!!! :)

Here we went to Tjörnarp on Friday night and found our camping spot in the dark night. In the morning I discovered that it is a really nice place! And we thought we should come here again. I picked wild-berries, blueberries. Finally! I missed being in the woods hiking and picking wild berries. Close to Malmö is not the forest, so it is a bit difficult to go to a forest. (Skånetrafiken is not so cheap when you have no yo-yo student or work to pay for your card or no summer card!)

After Tjörrnarp we went to Åhus where he is from! It was also a nice place, but we did not explore this time so much, we kept it for another time. Now I was just visiting and only walked to Åhus Äspet beach, which was really nice, similar to Latvia’s beach. I felt well when I went back to Malmo. Full of energy, even if the nature trips make you a bit  tired (the fresh air, you know!)

It feels so good in nature …. Or just to be outside the city …. Thanks, Summer Card!
Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad

Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad

Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad

Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad

Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad
Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad
Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad

Tjörnarp - Åhus. Upptäcka Skåne. Foto: Elina Nomad














Thank you for reading and following my photos.

More on @elinanomad.

<3

Comments