Nomad in Sweden: The behind scenes and after party clean up life. Sjönevadfesten 2013.

 Sjönevadfesten 2013.

The behind scenes and after party clean up life. 

 What I remember the most from these days was that I fell out from "here and now" moment. I loved and enjoyed every single second of the before-party camp that during the party I did not enjoy myself anymore, but lived in thoughts of "how to say goodbye to these people"? I still remember this conversation with Andrea, explaining why am I sad, I said, I am scared of goodbye as in my life people never stay.  She found a way to calm down me and I picked up my camera and went to enjoy the party. I took so many photos so that I can always remember this time as if I am in there. Here are my photos of the party.

It was hard to fully have fun when I knew I am going somewhere after this, living the life without a plan was getting heavier on my shoulders. But nothing much was changing, still no answers from the jobs, only countless volunteer opportunities in Latvia, Sweden or back to UK, but nothing what I needed and wanted to grow in development. So, I did not know what am I going to do. I hoped for the best and that everything will come together at some point, and now let's enjoy the party!


 













 





 








 



 









That no sleep for more than 24h face.









 

























 

 


And off I was on my next adventures!

More photos from Sjönevadfesten 2013:

The creative camp before the party.

The party!!!!

...

Thank you for strolling through the photos.
This was the best party in the Swedish woods, I miss it a lot.
<3


Comments