Life in Sweden // Moments of April 2018



April felt running faster than March. I began feeling much better, thanks to all my doctor recommendations and herbal medicine. If I had a day when I was feeling that strange tiredness in which I used to live for years, then I knew "I missed some recommendation rule!" Which meant either my lunch was not heavy and big enough, or I even skipped it, or just had not eaten enough all day. Yes, my "problem" is in unbalanced vegan eating habits. But not just that. Anyway.


Also during this time in Malmö, I gathered information on how to start to be my own boss, and I know the next steps, but so many more to do to reach the final - register it! April also was all about mindfulness, making myself feel calm and good, as I am still struggling with anxiety due to all health issues, and when becoming better, I felt my illness has made me waste my time. In reality, I understand it is not like that, but at the same time, my heart and mind do feel like it, and about this, I try to find inner peace. Here I had a great help from life coach - Jens. He helped me to find answers. No, he did not tell me any! He just asked, and I answered without realizing. After the session with him, I felt empowered to reach my goals and do the small steps we talked about as a homework. 

What else was going on in April? Well, we were not lucky with getting a summer season so early as last year, so, my first this year's camping trip was just in the middle of April. I and Malin hiked to Dörröd. Where we camped nearby Happy Dogs Ranch and went for walks with all my dog friends! It was a short fantastic weekend, and we, ladies, were so proud of our campfire making skills! But I broke my tent , and sent an email to Robens tent that they make really bad quality tent sticks! :) I am too weak to fold and unfold!

And then suddenly, in the middle of April, I decided to travel back to Latvia and DO THE DRIVERS LICENCE COURSE! So, now I am here in Riga, and fingers crossed I get it done! Until then... Adventures are postponed. We did manage to get done my first bicycle ride out in the countryside, just a day before my flight. I felt so happy... and sad because I am going to miss all this so much while in Riga. Also before my flight, I had to finish the garden so my dear one can just water and check up on growing. It was really busy and physically hard few hours in the garden. And on my way to Riga, it felt good that all that I needed to do before, was done and... isn't that the best feeling when you go for a long trip, and need to leave home with everything sorted, finished and organized?!

As can see from my photos, there are many garden kind photos. I helped my "twin" brother for his plants, then I visited my favourite garden shop. Later my friend Malin told me that I got a space in her community garden and had to plan all it quickly. In my garden spot, I planted a lot of salad leaves, that's what I want the most, as buying a salad head is expensive and for my Ayurveda diet need a lot of salad! :) Well, that's just my Malmö life, a lot about nature!

Now I am in Riga...No garden, no cycling, no planning the "enskild firma", but all focus on driving school...

oh... p.s. I managed to do the juice survival for nearly a month! Well, maybe not 30 days, but 27 yes! Every day 2-3x per day a fresh veggie/fruit juice. It definitely helped with my energy level.
























My little friend and I for a walk!

Happy camping morning face and happy aftercomping shower at home :D









My photo on a small local magazine :D




Garden cleaning exhaustion.
Finally had my first road ride and fika in a countryside cafe.



And for one day early morning and an evening I took my grandad's old photo camera for a ride through the city.























and off to Riga....

 


 



Comments