Life in Sweden // Moments of february 2018



Half of FEBRUARY in Malmö was beautiful, it was sunny, the air was getting colder and I know I am a nutcase, but I enjoy proper winter, with red cheeks and the love of running into a home and cuddle up with blankets next to a person you love. Cosy. I stayed longer than I thought, my intention was to go to Latvia from the beginning of February, but by staying I could be with little David longer, enough how his family needed my help. I must admit when you know something is going to the end, it either felt the days were longer (even we had often only 2h in a day) or time run so fast when I had to say "So, David, this is my last full time with you!" 

Another happy note of February is I get to spend time with my Latvian beauty Liga. Her baby is coming soon, and we had to capture the big belly moment! David's mother, a Latvian woman, organized the first Latvian in Skåne movie night. It was successful and she is encouraged to do more cultural events than picnics at the parks which I did not attend. It's my personal attitude. I just don't find it interesting to sit and talk nothing, if I go with my friends and the closest, yes, sure we go into conversations of depth and jokes. That's different. I like to spend time with people, but not when it has to be all laid out on a picnic table - who am I, what do I do, what do I love and believe in, etc. Please, not in the first five minutes we have met! Haha. Honestly, when I meet someone new, I do not care: where you from, your age, what's your job or study. Please, just be yourself, true you.

Now I am in Riga. Enjoying proper winter, with lots of snow, low temperatures (more than -10) and winter sunshine! I feel like a rat coming out from a dungeon when the bright sun and snow shines into my eyes! I have done few health check-ups and now I have a better understanding what was wrong with my body and energy. It starts to feel better. Few more check-ups, and then back to Malmö!


VEGAN SEMLA AND VEGAN HOMEMADE PIZZA YAASSSSS

THE BEST IDEA FOR VEGANS ON EASTER. COLORFUL PANCAKES.
LAZY MORNING BREAKFAST. LATVIAN STYLE PIZZA. VEGAN MOZZARELLA IS HEAVENLY.
LATVIAN MOVIE NIGHT.
CELEBRATING THE NEW YEAR, THE CHINESE NEW YEAR. NOW ITS 2018!
HOW LUCKY TO GET SEAT BY THE WINDOWS EVERY TIME!


Comments