Nomad notes: The beginning of an adventure. // Living in the forest magic-house.

The beginning of an adventure.

I and Agnese stumbled upon this fantastic dwarf and fairy house full of wonders and magic in Sweden. A place without time, far away from the real society life. Our own kingdom and hippie living. It was a beautiful time, but I couldn't have done it all my life. We discussed space and time, universe and Icke. These friends helped me to gain self-confidence and love. The first time I shared time with people in a group non-stop and didn't feel "I need time out", when I had been such loner and solo traveller before. Soul-family. Magic. Once every rebellious Supertramps in heart need to find their "magic bus" and live that life which is so sweet and dear on pages and stories.


Bye, Riga.








Good morning, Stockholm!










Good morning from Järna.

Living here was a something like "seek the simple" in life, lifestyle. We did not have running water, if we needed to full up the big bottles, we had to walk to the petrol station water pump. Sometimes we used snow for boiling water. And the same was with dish washing, we had a bottle for cleaning, and there is this system as some maybe have never really seen, but we have used this in festival - 3 buckets of cleanse for dishes. Oh, and outdoor toilet. During a night I did feel a bit scared, but that was just my wild imagination and a bit exciting to imagine something is there out in the darkness. Yeah, yeah, silly. What's not to like about this place where you? It felt like it's a sanctuary to broken hearts and hurt souls, like a healing. You learn so much about yourself, have a time to connect with your core and think, analyze, feel... Discover and just be. The simplicity inspired. 




Full moon party at Karlbergsgård. 

When we arrived to Karlbergsgård, Agnese and I had the biggest smiles upon faces, and our hearts were beating faster and faster from seeing the dream, the vision, the utopia, the parallel universe kind dream but it's real... This place was more than magical, it did indeed feel like we are far away from this reality into a different universe. Agnese said this is all what she has seen in her visions how she wants the future to be for her and how she will create it. We came here for a full moon party. Yes, they celebrate full moon! Both of us met many new people and we talked, shared about and invited to visit Give&Get festival in Latvia. 

All night we had music and people were dancing. There were few dramatic moments between some people, and I got caught up in one painful situation too, that I felt like I have to leave. I and Agnese walked 2h to the road to hitchhike early in the morning back to our fairy-dwarf house in Järna. This long walk or perhaps the negative emotions I received, lead me to end up with a strong fever for few days that I have not much memory of what was happening, only brief moments waking up and drinking the natural "chaga tea", which Simon, Robin and Leon made for me. Simon knows a lot stuff about herbal&nature medicine and we both learnt a lot from his knowledge. I had never heard about chaga tea, it comes from birch tree, and it healed me. 

Chaga mushroom
Fungus
Inonotus obliquus, commonly known as chaga mushroom, is a fungus in the family Hymenochaetaceae. It is parasitic on birch and other trees. The sterile conk is irregularly formed and has the appearance of burnt charcoal. Wikipedia













Back in Järna, the magical dwarf house.


















 


Agnese left back to Riga, and I stay behind. I am not ready yet to leave.

When living outside Stockholm in the forests, we embraced the first spring sun-rays at the end of February, it was the typical first spring sun moment - you must be outside and everything had to happen outdoors. We created the kitchen outside, one girl played guitar and sang while we chopped and cooked sunbathing in the sun. Everything tastes better outdoors.
I got better, and Agnese was feeling it is time for her to go back home to Riga. We talked about it, and we both had felt the strange vibe around Järna, that scared both of us. She wanted to go earlier, but she stayed longer after we talked. Now when leaving for real, she understood that she had to stay a bit longer and why. I did not want her to go, yet our shared path was ending and now I had to begun my own. But I was scared, and my ego wanted to keep her for safety. As soon as I realized I am not speaking from heart with Agnese about staying, I let go these emotions. I felt like I still need to stay longer, I am not ready yet. Although, I don't even know if going to Latvia will be "I am returning home", I feel more home here than there, but maybe because I have nothing really waiting for me in Riga. Still can't find a job, maybe I give a try to Sweden?

The day she left, I was with the girls Manjari, Evelyn and Anhild. We were hanging out all day until Anhild invited to her home and for sauna night. Before we left, we made a dinner to these guys who actually owns this house but are away the most of time, as a thank you for letting us just be there even when they are gone. I think it's amazing when you can have such a trust in people/friends and everyone close can come by even when they themselves are not at home. I did notice that you gotta know when it's time to leave when one of them or all of them need a privacy, which is only understandable. And I am thankful and grateful for everything they have done for me.

So, next was Vreten house with the girls, music and sauna.












Where to next?

Comments